The Scoil Phobail Bhéara Parent's Association is a formal organization that works on behalf of parents and in conjunction with the school. The Parents Association can be contacted at email@example.com or through their Facebook page.
Members of the Parents Association:
Liz O'Leary, Chairperson
David Millard, Vice Chairperson
Mary Sullivan, Treasurer
Connie Downey, Assistant Treasurer
Bernie O'Sullivan, Secretary
Emer O'Neill, Assistant Secretary
Bernadette Blake, Lotto Co-ordinator
The Parents Association meets monthly. The principal attends part of the meeting, outlining what's happening at the school and to raise issues or make suggestions.
The Parents Association also has two other very important functions:
For example, funds might be used to help:
· Fund the school psychologist
· Purchase sound equipment for the school
· Fund Transition Year projects
· Bring speakers to the school
As you can see, the work of the Parents Association is a great asset to the school and to each family. It cannot continue without support from parents. If you value the Book Loan Scheme and the other assistance we provide please:
· Come to the AGM to see what we are about.
· Consider joining the committee; a meeting is held monthly during the school year for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
· Continue to support the monthly lottery.